27-Jun-2015 Leave a comment
every saturday starting today, i’m going to write a grateful blog entry to highlight my entire week. i’m running out of things to share for the reason that i’m just at home most of the time. how i wish that i’m just relaxing like sleeping whenever i like or go out anywhere anytime i want. my “wake up -> put baby to sleep -> do chores (if only baby is asleep) -> feed baby -> wait for hubby -> night time and sleep with baby” life is making me crazy. extreme boredom craziness.
the reason i’m starting this grateful weekly post is that my maternity leave is about to end soon and i have mixed emotions about it. i’ll be able to go out again and not stuck at home, earn money again and i can buy anything i want for myself or for my family. but then it also means less time with my son because he’ll be left at the daycare and strangers will look after him. i feel like crying as i write this post. :(
somehow, writing a weekly entry of the great things that’s happening to me whether big or small, will serve as a therapy and prepare me before i go back to work.
- weekly wednesday visits to a friend’s house.
- walking at the park with baby. he was fussy and crying non-stop at home so decided to bring him out for a walk. he seems to enjoy it and easily fell asleep few minutes after.
- i’m no longer afraid to give him a bathe because he’s not as tiny as he used to (but he’s growing fast and i miss the small him).
- i received the book i won from an auction. it’s second hand but in excellent condition as brand new and cheaper too. we will read books for now as i don’t want baby to be expose to too much tv and gadgets.
- went out for a walk at rapaki today with friends (and ate lots of food afterwards).
- drying clothes in this winter coldness is not a problem anymore. laundromat stations are heaven-sent for those who wish to wash and dry bulks of item. W-O-O-H-O-O!
big or small moments, i will always be grateful. :)