Welcome to the BER months! I smell Christmas, shopping, food and not to mention…SKY-rocketing bills. I’m excited to go home, after being away from home for 9 months. I already bought my tickets and lucky to got them on a promo for only$SGD120, not bad! I’ve already created my 5-day itinerary to squeeze in my favorite activities when I go back to PH next month.
To maximize the 5-day vacation, here’s my planned itinerary for the homecoming trip:
I’m daydreaming of food, Food and FOOD for the past few days and I came up with a list of restaurants that I want to check out once I step foot in Quezon City again. I want to try…
- Kanin Club – I’m curious since I always see this place being mentioned in Twitter, Facebook and other food blog sites. I checked the net and saw that it has 4 branches in the country. The one closest to our place is the UP Ayala Land Technohub branch in Commonwealth. Alam kong maikli na ang pasensya ni Itay sa mga ka trapikan, pero baka mapilit ko sya. With matching paawa effect, “Dy, di po ako masyado nakakakain ng Pinoy food dun.” Chosz…ako na ang ma drama. I’m planning to go there on the 2nd day for family lunch out.
- Yakimix – My father mentioned this place to me during one of our phone conversations. He was raving about the good food. It’s a buffet of Chinese, Japanese and Korean dishes. San ka pa? Tamang fan pa naman ako ng mga buffet, p-g much lang. At naglalaway na naman ako sa samgyeopsal…*punas*. I’m planning to go there during dinner time (maybe straight from the airport *Hahaha* or on my Mother’s birthday)
- Banapple – My first Banapple experience was during my Harry Potter days with my colleague Lewa. The place is somewhere along Katipunan. I just love the cozy ambiance of the place, as well as their best-selling cakes and desserts. Comfort food + comfy place + friend/s = perfect! Pang chillax lang with your friends. Planning to go to the Ayala Triangle branch to meet some friends.
- Conti’s for their chicken ala kiev. Ito at ito lang ang inoorder ko sa Conti’s forever. Mas gusto ko pa to kesa sa house seller nilang Mango Bravo. You can see the juicy sauce gushing out from the chicken meat once you slice it. Syeeeeet saraaaaap! I’m dropping by at their Trinoma branch.
- Amici for their Aglio Oglio and Mozarella Frito. Ito at ito lang din ang inoorder ko during my Harry Potter days. I remember sneaking out from work and going to Ortigas alone, just to eat my favorite comfort food during my very stressful days. I’m going to visit their SM North branch.