happy new year friends! it’s another year full of hope, dreams and fun-filled adventures for me and my family. 2016 has been good and i’m grateful for all the wonderful things that happened to me. our new home is the best thing that happened to us for the past year. despite adjusting to budgeting and feeling poor as ever (haha), health wise, career wise and family wise…i am joyful and contented.
my yearly new year’s resolution of losing weight never progressed and wishing for a slimmer figure is like…
i find new year resolutions easy to break like promises you can’t deliver. though there are some things in 2016 that i would like to continue and improve better such as:
- keeping in touch with friends and family and checking how they’re doing from time to time.
- keeping a clutter free home and being organize in my personal belongings, computer files, friends in social media (ONLY stay connected to people who matter).
- unfollow and unfriend dramatic and attention seeking social media super star wannabes.
- debt free and organize family budgeting.
- more camping, tramping and other outdoor adventures.
- learn and improve new skills related to my job and also for personal growth.
- talking less and listening more.
- limiting my social media posts. i am pertaining to facebook. (rather filtering the audience of my posts, i chose to delete people whom i haven’t spoken for a while. haha! easy peasy.)
i feel this year will be as good as last year. or better. 🙂